Plain / Decor
Melamine edgings are made out of a special paper impregnated with duroplastic resins. They are a low-cost alternative to plastic edgings and are particularly suitable for areas less susceptible to impact and for narrow surface bonding of wood materials.
- Cost-effective but high quality goods
- Edgings pre-glued with hotmelt adhesive upon request
- Airtec coating upon request in only 4 working days
- Laser compatible variant in only 4 working days
- Infratec coating in only 4 working days
For optimal bonding of melamine edgings, we recommend REDOCOL glues and adhesives. Have a look at our "Adhesives" shop category.