Ostermann experts offer all the help and practical support you require
At Ostermann, experts are always at hand to help carpenters/cabinet makers with advice and practical support. These are the questions which the edging experts have to answer most frequently:
- What’s the best way to store edgings?
- How long can edgings be stored?
- Why do newly delivered boards and edgings have to acclimatise in the winter before they can be processed?
- What is the ideal temperature for the hot melt adhesive?
- What other reasons could there be for the adhesive not sticking?
- Why should the pressure on the first roll be checked regularly?
- What should you keep in mind when processing real wood veneer?
- Why are Ostermann edgings primed? What is that anyway?
- PUR or EVA adhesive: which is better?
- How can I edge boards properly, when out of the workshop?
- ABS edgings with real aluminium surfaces or solid aluminium - What is the difference?
- 1 or 2mm? Which edging is better?
- Which radii are possible with T-bar edgings?
- Processing of T-bar edgings
- What's the easiest way to remove protective film from high-gloss edgings and fronts?
- What is the best way to get rid of stress whitening?
- How can I cut the edging for a round top so that it fits precisely?
- I have opened an edging roll; how do I stop it unwinding by itself?
- How can I subsequently add a high-gloss finish to acrylic edgings?